Join as a Member
How to join the Tetraplegia Workgroup?
What is reimbursable from the Tetraplegia Workgroup?
- You need to be a tetraplegic resulting from spinal cord injury
- Be willing to participate in activities of tetraplegia workgroup
- Please complete the application and indemnity form, both forms can be downloaded from below
The following are reimbursable on a case by case basis especially for the financially
needy ( may be subjected to medical social worker’s evaluation) :
How can I be reimbursed for transport costs for therapy/ medical appointments/
- Transportation costs to hospital, therapy and tetraplegia workgroup outings
- Courses for upgrading
How can I help in the Tetraplegia Workgroup?
- Collect receipt from transportation officer
- Write name and address at the back of receipt
- Send receipts to:
C/o Dept of Rehabilitation Medicine, TTSH
Ang Mo Kio Community Hospital
17 Ang Mo Kio Ave 9
- Reimbursement will come in form of a cheque to the name written
- Please be patient. Process could take a few weeks to months
TW Member Application & Indemnity Form:
- Be a Tetraplegic volunteer and let us know what areas you can help
- Join in meetings and participate actively
- Actively feedback to us on how TW can improve to help you better
Download Application Form
Download Indemnity Form
After filling up the form, please fax it to Rose Low at 67756757 or email to
All forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) which require the installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
You may download it